Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original German Medals?

Article about: I know it's a lot to ask but can anyone tell me if these medals are original? I've found them at a flea market and have to decide if I should buy them or not. Thanks!

Default Original German Medals?

I know it's a lot to ask but can anyone tell me if these medals are original? I've found them at a flea market and have to decide if I should buy them or not. Thanks!

Original German Medals?Original German Medals?Original German Medals?Original German Medals?Original German Medals?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original German Medals?
    P
    Many

Hi, you will need to post these separately in the correct sub forums to get the best results. All I will say is that the Western wall medal looks fine, but without better images of the others I am not convinced they are good. Leon.

Thanks, I normally would take more time to make better posts, however I don't have much time left to decide whether or not I should buy them

If all else fails, I'd go for the West Wall medal for sure. They're nice awards, and always affordable.
    Am not well versed enough to comment about the authenticity of the others, unfortunately.

Regards, B.B.

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    If all else fails, I'd go for the West Wall medal for sure. They're nice awards, and always affordable.
    Am not well versed enough to comment about the authenticity of the others, unfortunately.

Regards, B.B.
    I would say the WW medal is fake also, I have had a few of these

Quote by chbingle View Post
    Thanks, I normally would take more time to make better posts, however I don't have much time left to decide whether or not I should buy them
    Well I do not want to be responsible for you buying a duffer, hence my "fence sitting". That said, the Infantry assault badge looks ok to me as well, but Ned, Ralph Stewy and others will tell you for sure. As for the Panzer destruction badge, I cannot give an opinion at all as I have never really studied them. Leon.

Quote by HistoryMan View Post
    I would say the WW medal is fake also, I have had a few of these
    The ribbon does look a bit hokey, now that you mention it. What are the common characteristics of a fake WW medal?

EDIT: They're such a cheap award, makes you wonder why the fakers even bother!

B.B.

The swaz doesn't look right, and the detailing of the leaves..

Quote by BrodieBartfast View Post
    The ribbon does look a bit hokey, now that you mention it. What are the common characteristics of a fake WW medal?

EDIT: They're such a cheap award, makes you wonder why the fakers even bother!

B.B.
    The only thing that gives me a niggle on that one is the suspension loop, it does appear a touch "chunky", but hell, they fake just about anything these days sadly! Leon.

Everything is faked..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast