Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Original Treudienst Ehrenzeichen?

Article about: I'm considering buying this Treudienst Ehrenzeichen (25 year long service medal) from The Collector's Guild. I've never bought from them before, so just wanted to get a second opinion on whe

Default Original Treudienst Ehrenzeichen?

I'm considering buying this Treudienst Ehrenzeichen (25 year long service medal) from The Collector's Guild. I've never bought from them before, so just wanted to get a second opinion on whether it is indeed an original piece. Thanks!

Original Treudienst Ehrenzeichen?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Original Treudienst Ehrenzeichen?
    P
    Many

Personally I would find a much better example to invest in. They aren't very expensive, and cased pieces are common enough to find

They have it listed pretty cheap so I figured it would be a good first buy from their site, just to give me an idea of how the process works. I wouldn't wanna spend $150 on the better version with ribbon and case then to find out that the site is unreliable

Collectors guild is a honest dealer, I bought from them a couple times with no problems.

Glad to hear that! There's basically no antique dealers near me so I guess I'm going to have to embrace online websites to further my collection.

Default Original Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen?

I finally got my Treue Dienst Ehrenzeichen in the mail today. It looks original to me, but I just wanted to get some second opinions on it. Any input and opinions are very much appreciated, thanks!

Original Treudienst Ehrenzeichen?Original Treudienst Ehrenzeichen?

It looks good. Why didn't you get one with a ribbon? They are pretty plentiful.

Quote by carpediem View Post
    It looks good. Why didn't you get one with a ribbon? They are pretty plentiful.
    I always hear how plentiful they are yet I struggle to ever find them I bought this off the Collector's Guild, they had another with the ribbon, box, and documentation, but I didn't feel like spending $150 haha I'm looking to eventually buying the original box, and perhaps the ribbon if I can find one, but it was cheap and I've always wanted one

Quote by chbingle View Post
    I always hear how plentiful they are yet I struggle to ever find them I bought this off the Collector's Guild, they had another with the ribbon, box, and documentation, but I didn't feel like spending $150 haha I'm looking to eventually buying the original box, and perhaps the ribbon if I can find one, but it was cheap and I've always wanted one
    If you like it then it is good to go!
    Check out Lakeside Trader too. They have some good stuff and from what I understand are pretty trustworthy.

Will do, thanks for the quick reply!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast