Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Ostmedaille Maker Mark 88 - Opinions?

Article about: Hi all, First post I'm about 2 mouse clicks away from buying this medal from a collector online via another forum... I just wanted to check if you guys think it looks legit? Pics below!

Default Ostmedaille Maker Mark 88 - Opinions?

Hi all,

First post I'm about 2 mouse clicks away from buying this medal from a collector online via another forum... I just wanted to check if you guys think it looks legit? Pics below!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0003.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	178.1 KB 
ID:	641175Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0004.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	161.4 KB 
ID:	641176Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC_0002.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	182.3 KB 
ID:	641177
    Last edited by Adrian; 02-03-2014 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Hello Iain and welcome to the forum.

I see no reason not to make those two clicks, the medal looks perfectly good to me.

thanks for the advice and welcome. I am new to the work of collecting so at the moment everything I do is done with the assumption that I'm being ripped by someone who knows a whole lot more than me! Thankfully though there are so many great resources out there to check things out first

?

It's not a bad way to look at things for a new collector, better than throwing caution (and money) to the wind only to be disappointed later.

Use the search function on the forum to research things and ask questions. I would also suggest posting potential purchases for the members here to give the once over to be on the safe side until you're more confident.