Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ostmedaille Maker Mark 88 - Opinions?

Article about: Hi all, First post I'm about 2 mouse clicks away from buying this medal from a collector online via another forum... I just wanted to check if you guys think it looks legit? Pics below!

Default Ostmedaille Maker Mark 88 - Opinions?

Hi all,

First post I'm about 2 mouse clicks away from buying this medal from a collector online via another forum... I just wanted to check if you guys think it looks legit? Pics below!

Ostmedaille Maker Mark 88 - Opinions?Ostmedaille Maker Mark 88 - Opinions?Ostmedaille Maker Mark 88 - Opinions?
    Last edited by Adrian; 02-03-2014 at 11:58 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ostmedaille Maker Mark 88 - Opinions?
    P
    Many

?

Hello Iain and welcome to the forum.

I see no reason not to make those two clicks, the medal looks perfectly good to me.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

thanks for the advice and welcome. I am new to the work of collecting so at the moment everything I do is done with the assumption that I'm being ripped by someone who knows a whole lot more than me! Thankfully though there are so many great resources out there to check things out first

?

It's not a bad way to look at things for a new collector, better than throwing caution (and money) to the wind only to be disappointed later.

Use the search function on the forum to research things and ask questions. I would also suggest posting potential purchases for the members here to give the once over to be on the safe side until you're more confident.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....