Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Ostvolkmedaille 1er Klasse in Gold, Silber und Bronze mit Schwertern und etui.

Article about: I got these few medals from an old British Major who was in Berlin at the end of the war. He collected up loads of bits and pieces but never seemed to get his hands on any real meaty medals

Default Ostvolkmedaille 1er Klasse in Gold, Silber und Bronze mit Schwertern und etui.

I got these few medals from an old British Major who was in Berlin at the end of the war. He collected up loads of bits and pieces but never seemed to get his hands on any real meaty medals ot badges. The best ones he picked up I posted a day or so ago being the 4 and 8 year SS. I know that one of the medals does not match the box its in but thats the way it came. I got a load of Gold Mothers cross box's from him, most had silver and bronze medals in. I guess he just grabbed what he wanted and they got mixed and matched over the years.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ostvolkmedaille 1er Klasse in Gold, Silber und Bronze mit Schwertern und etui.   Ostvolkmedaille 1er Klasse in Gold, Silber und Bronze mit Schwertern und etui.  

Ostvolkmedaille 1er Klasse in Gold, Silber und Bronze mit Schwertern und etui.   Ostvolkmedaille 1er Klasse in Gold, Silber und Bronze mit Schwertern und etui.  

Ostvolkmedaille 1er Klasse in Gold, Silber und Bronze mit Schwertern und etui.   Ostvolkmedaille 1er Klasse in Gold, Silber und Bronze mit Schwertern und etui.  

Last edited by Adrian; 03-12-2012 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ostvolkmedaille 1er Klasse in Gold, Silber und Bronze mit Schwertern und etui.
    P
    Many

Default Re: Eastern Peoples Medals in the box

Nice ones

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Nice finds. Especially in their cases.

I have never seen cased ones , they look great

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Very nice, these medals looks much better when cased

/Jonas