Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzer Schützenschnur Marksmanship Lanyard

Article about: I just picked up this lanyard last week for \\$10.00. I think it may even be a real one???? I have a panzer emblem in my collection I want to put on it but the prongs are missing. Has anyone t

Default Panzer Schützenschnur Marksmanship Lanyard

I just picked up this lanyard last week for $10.00. I think it may even be a real one???? I have a panzer emblem in my collection I want to put on it but the prongs are missing. Has anyone tried to repair the prongs on one of these before? Or does anyone know an alternative method of attaching it to the lanyard?

Thanks
    BurtPanzer Schützenschnur Marksmanship LanyardPanzer Schützenschnur Marksmanship Lanyard

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzer Schützenschnur Marksmanship Lanyard
    P
    Many

Bump on this one please. Is the rope real ???and has anyone had the same problem?

Thanks
    Burt

Hello Burt,
    It looks okay to me, it has the same number of knots as five of my examples.
    Never had a badge without the pins though. A closer photo of the badge might help, are you sure it is original?
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Ralph, pretty sure the badge is OK. Came from a vet that collected one shoulder board from each of his kills. I may post those in another thread but never told the story. My biggest concern with this one is how can I put the bade on without screwing up either piece. Its also get promising to think the rope is genuine.

Thanks
    Burt

CBH
    ?

I would consider using a very thin needle and fine silver grey thread , just a single loop , couple up top one one the bottom . I'd be careful not to pull the braid threads .

Quote by CBH View Post
    I would consider using a very thin needle and fine silver grey thread , just a single loop , couple up top one one the bottom . I'd be careful not to pull the braid threads .
    If done carefully, that would be reasonable. It could always be removed later.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thankyou I'll try that.

Here is another picture of the reverse

Thanks Chris and Ralph. It worked perfectly!!!

Burt

Quote by milmuseum View Post
    Thanks Chris and Ralph. It worked perfectly!!!

Burt
    Glad to help Burt!
    It looks fine.
    Ralph.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast