Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Panzervernichtungsabzeichen in Silber - Tank Destruction Badge in Silver

Article about: Good day Gentlemen. Well it looks like I like tiptoeing around in the minefields of most faked Militaria. I have the option of buying this rare badge from a dealer. Apologies for the quality

Default Panzervernichtungsabzeichen in Silber - Tank Destruction Badge in Silver

Good day Gentlemen. Well it looks like I like stomping around in the minefields of most faked Militaria. I have the option of buying this rare badge from a dealer. Apologies for the quality of the photos but I have borrowed this from his website. From what I have seen posted in the past on the forum it looks ok to me albeit a bit trimmed on the edges. This one also does not come cheap and they want 650 US.

In your respected opinions does this badge look authentic to add to a collection? Kindest and thank you so much. Mardo
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzervernichtungsabzeichen in Silber - Tank Destruction Badge in Silver   Panzervernichtungsabzeichen in Silber - Tank Destruction Badge in Silver  

Panzervernichtungsabzeichen in Silber - Tank Destruction Badge in Silver  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzervernichtungsabzeichen in Silber - Tank Destruction Badge in Silver
    P
    Many

IMO, these photos are too small, and too blurry, to make any kind of a decision to spend $650. on.
    I can not see enough detail to make a call on this.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thanks much Ralph, I’ll try and get better pics from the dealer. Kindest