Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Panzervernichtungsabzeichen & unknown badge. Great battlefield find!

Article about: Good evening. Would like to share with You my new metal-deteckting find, I was extremely happy when it came out of ground, I can't even describe it. Unfortunately all other parts were missin

Default Panzervernichtungsabzeichen & unknown badge. Great battlefield find!

Good evening.
    Would like to share with You my new metal-deteckting find, I was extremely happy when it came out of ground, I can't even describe it. Unfortunately all other parts were missing, but otherwise it is in very nice condition & 100% original battle worn/found relic . Question is- is it the gold or silver grade???
    Other interesting thing, it was laying just next to a strange badge/ornament, which for me looks to be some kind of mask. Maybe a divisions abzeichen??
    Thanks and regards,
    Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzervernichtungsabzeichen & unknown badge. Great battlefield find!   Panzervernichtungsabzeichen & unknown badge. Great battlefield find!  

Panzervernichtungsabzeichen & unknown badge. Great battlefield find!   Panzervernichtungsabzeichen & unknown badge. Great battlefield find!  

Panzervernichtungsabzeichen & unknown badge. Great battlefield find!   Panzervernichtungsabzeichen & unknown badge. Great battlefield find!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Panzervernichtungsabzeichen & unknown badge. Great battlefield find!
    P
    Many

?

The tank looks like a tank destruction award/badge.

cheers,

Hi.
    Yes, it is. If You would read more carefully, You would see that I am writing- Panzervernichtungsabzeichen.Question is- what grade it is?
    Regards,
    Peter

Hello.
    Adding some measurements.
    Regards,
    Peter
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Panzervernichtungsabzeichen & unknown badge. Great battlefield find!   Panzervernichtungsabzeichen & unknown badge. Great battlefield find!  

MAP
    ?

I think this is just the brass/bronze base (they were made in magnetic and non-magnetic). The "silver / single TBD" has a black wash, and the "gold" version had a silver wash on the tank. I can't place what type yours is. It's got characteristics of the Type 1 (rear fender overhanging the cog, but I don't see the typical die flaws).

Member Kradmelder knows these well. Maybe he can help identify they type.

There is a great thread on WAF (20+ pages of examples)

Tank Destruction Badges - Page 25 - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I think this is just the brass/bronze base (they were made in magnetic and non-magnetic). The "silver / single TBD" has a black wash, and the "gold" version had a silver wash on the tank. I can't place what type yours is. It's got characteristics of the Type 1 (rear fender overhanging the cog, but I don't see the typical die flaws).

Member Kradmelder knows these well. Maybe he can help identify they type.

There is a great thread on WAF (20+ pages of examples)

Tank Destruction Badges - Page 25 - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Good day.
    Thanks a lot for Your comment.
    Boys from WAF requested some additional pictures, so I will post them in a second.
    Thanks again and regards,
    Peter

Additional pictures:
    Regards,
    Peter

Panzervernichtungsabzeichen & unknown badge. Great battlefield find!  

MAP
    ?

I bet they we're excited to see one without the cloth. Gives them a rare opportunity to study the reverse of these.

Do you have a link to the thread? I would like to follow it.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    Do you have a link to the thread? I would like to follow it.
    Great battlefield find- Panzervernichtungsabzeichen. - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Ralph,already shared the link.
    At the beginning people were stating it is a fake, for a extreme surpirse for me!! cause I found it,ground dug it myself in Belarus.
    Regards,
    Peter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast