Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Police Ribbon Bar

Article about: I'm having trouble determining if a recently purchased German Police ribbon bar is legit or not...I got an alert from a collector that it may be a fake, that came from the infamous Ohio fake

Default Police Ribbon Bar

I'm having trouble determining if a recently purchased German Police ribbon bar is legit or not...I got an alert from a collector that it may be a fake, that came from the infamous Ohio faker. Opinions and help needed, thanks! Main concern is the threading, and the pin. Im not sure how to post pictures, but if you can reach me by my email, I can send pictures.
    bradyx12@gmail.com

Thanks, Landon

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Police Ribbon Bar
    P
    Many

Hey Landon,

Posting images is pretty straight forward. Now that you have started a thread, you can either edit your initial thread and press the "Go Advanced" tab near the bottom right. Then you can click the small image button at the top of the menu bar. You then select "browse" and choose the image from your PC.

There is a info thread somewhere on the forum but I'm on my mobile and am not going searching for it.

Cheers, Jamie

Hello and wellcome to the forum Landon. Jamie has already explained to you everything regarding posting pictures here on the forum, so I can only agree with him about that.
    Best regards,
    Franko

Quote by jamie7d7 View Post
    There is a info thread somewhere on the forum but I'm on my mobile and am not going searching for it.

Cheers, Jamie
    Visual Guide to Upload Photos
    Please try to ensure they are posted the right way up as well.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)