Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 1, 2, 3. Stufe with case and award document

Article about: Hi all, Wanted to share my Polizei Dienstauszeichnung collection which are one of my favorite awards. Unfortunately the award documents does not below to the respective medals, but they sure

Default Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 1, 2, 3. Stufe with case and award document

Hi all,

Wanted to share my Polizei Dienstauszeichnung collection which are one of my favorite awards.

Unfortunately the award documents does not below to the respective medals, but they sure look nice togehter.

/Jonas

Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 1, 2, 3. Stufe with case and award document Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 1, 2, 3. Stufe with case and award document Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 1, 2, 3. Stufe with case and award document

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 1, 2, 3. Stufe with case and award document
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 1, 2, 3. Stufe with case and award document

Great complete set of awards and documents Jonas. I don't remember seeing a set like this before, thank you for posting.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 1, 2, 3. Stufe with case and award document

I love these awards too, a super set Jonas, congrats

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks for the comments.

/Jonas

The 25 Years were always an Excellent looking award. A great set all in superb condition! Nice!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Very nice set Jonas,congrats mate
    All the best
    Dave