Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Polizei Dienstauszeichnung in Silber

Article about: Hi Collectors: Yesterday I bought this set, just to confirm the authentic based on your comments and knowledge ... thanks Dan

Default Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 2. Stufe (18 Jahre)

Hi Collectors:

Yesterday I bought this set, just to confirm the authentic based on your comments and knowledge ... thanks

Dan

Polizei Dienstauszeichnung in SilberPolizei Dienstauszeichnung in SilberPolizei Dienstauszeichnung in SilberPolizei Dienstauszeichnung in SilberPolizei Dienstauszeichnung in Silber

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Polizei Dienstauszeichnung in Silber
    P
    Many

fuzzy pics but looks fine,nice set.

Looks OK to me too.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Agreed. Nice complete set with a decent box.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Thumbs up

I agree, it looks right as rain! Is the ring marked? I have an 8 yr just like it, but don't have the 18.
    Sarge

Nice to see in the case! Looks like a Champ! Nice pick up!

What?? There's a badge Sarge is Missing?? Now that must be a Hard to find medal indeed!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Thumbs up

Hmm, yep there are still a few I don't have. I have a bracket (here is my 8 u. 25) so maby some day?
    Here is a photo of the 2 - top left.
    You'll notice that the ribbon is different on the 25, that's because it is for a female - a real odd ball medal!
    Sarge
    Polizei Dienstauszeichnung in Silber

It looks good to me as well. The Polizei medals are firm favourites of mine

The only fakes I have seen of these have been really obvious but I suppose that could change at any time

Here are a couple of pics of my "trio" to compare;

Polizei Dienstauszeichnung in SilberPolizei Dienstauszeichnung in SilberPolizei Dienstauszeichnung in Silber

As you can see, the 8yr does have a case as well yet many collectors seem to believe it came in an envelope only (it is found in both)

Regards

Mark

PS Note the variation in ribbon width between the 18 and 25. This is nothing to do with grade. Both medals were issued with both widths. One is just later than the other.
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."