Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Potential exchanges please check out

Article about: Hello I am potentially going to exchange these items from a dealer with some bad stuff they sold me. Please give your opinions. Thanks in advance.

Default Potential exchanges please check out

Hello

I am potentially going to exchange these items from a dealer with some bad stuff they sold me. Please give your opinions. Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images Potential exchanges please check out  Potential exchanges please check out  Potential exchanges please check out  Potential exchanges please check out  Potential exchanges please check out  Potential exchanges please check out  Potential exchanges please check out  Potential exchanges please check out  Potential exchanges please check out  Potential exchanges please check out  Potential exchanges please check out  Potential exchanges please check out  Potential exchanges please check out  Potential exchanges please check out  Potential exchanges please check out  Potential exchanges please check out 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Potential exchanges please check out
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Potential exchanges please check out

Not really my field but I would give the Eastern Peoples, the Social Welfare, Olympic and the Afrika medals a thumbs up. I have no idea about the SA badges.
    Last edited by Adrian; 04-26-2010 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Typo.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by AdrianC View Post
    Not really my field but I would give the Eastern Peoples, the Social Welfare, Olympic and the Afrika medals a thimbs up. I have no idea about the SA badges.
    Adrians summation is correct. I'm not keen on the SA awards,the second on has a post war Souval type catch. Often used on fakes. But SA stuff is not a strong point of mine,so i could be wrong. Stewy S

Thanks guys. I was happy with the medals but, the SA badges are priced on the cheaper side so I'll stay clear I think.