Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

The Prague Castle bar (Prager Burg Spange) - original or fake?

Article about: Hi gents, I´m looking for Prager Burg Spange to my Sudetenland Medal ribbon, this one I found is unmarked. I saw several types of these bars, is this one original piece? Thanks for you opini

Default The Prague Castle bar (Prager Burg Spange) - original or fake?

Hi gents,

I´m looking for Prager Burg Spange to my Sudetenland Medal ribbon, this one I found is unmarked.
    I saw several types of these bars, is this one original piece?

Thanks for you opinions!

Regards Thomas.

The Prague Castle bar (Prager Burg Spange) - original or fake?The Prague Castle bar (Prager Burg Spange) - original or fake?The Prague Castle bar (Prager Burg Spange) - original or fake?The Prague Castle bar (Prager Burg Spange) - original or fake?The Prague Castle bar (Prager Burg Spange) - original or fake?The Prague Castle bar (Prager Burg Spange) - original or fake?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement The Prague Castle bar (Prager Burg Spange) - original or fake?
    P
    Many

There are a few shown on this site, have you checked them out as a comparison? Stewy

Hi Stewy,
    I found this one, seems to be the same type... Spange "Prager Burg" , but I'd rather it was confirmed by local experts.

I think yours is okay, possibly a different maker to the one in your link though. Could just be the photo angle, but the buildings on the far left & right look slightly different. Hope that helps a bit. Stewy

there were 2 different types of this bar made.