Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Real or Fake? 2 War Merit Medals and damaged Civil Service Faithful Service Medal

Article about: Hello, I have just started collecting 3rd Reich items. I bought these 3 for 1500 russian rubles (USD 23.71) when I was in Moscow. I am suspicious of the war merit medal ribbon being a reprod

Default Real or Fake? 2 War Merit Medals and damaged Civil Service Faithful Service Medal

Hello, I have just started collecting 3rd Reich items. I bought these 3 for 1500 russian rubles (USD 23.71) when I was in Moscow. I am suspicious of the war merit medal ribbon being a reproduction. Please let me know what you think! (pictures may be bad quality)
    Real or Fake? 2 War Merit Medals and damaged Civil Service Faithful Service Medal

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or Fake? 2 War Merit Medals and damaged Civil Service Faithful Service Medal
    P
    Many

Please read these two threads and then start a new thread for each of your items, separately.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Uploading photos and posting multiple items.
    They belong in different sections of the forum.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)