Default real or fake?

Please opinions on this

ali151ajpg__073407100_1106_28052013.bmp

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement real or fake?
    P
    Many

Hi Dan,

You need to use the forum uploader, this isn't good enough. The link you supplied on a previous thread regarding a Luft Para badge caused my computer to start running slow.

Please don't use picture hosting from other picture hosting sites for the forum

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Thanks for the link Joe,

Regarding the badge, I think it's an original zinc wreath/buntmetall eagle badge. The smashed rivets are a bit odd, may be they were tightened at sometime?? I'm also thinking the case is an early to mid war original as well. What say you as I'm still learning on these and you da man.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

First i would say, the dealer made an serious describtion with the badge and case. The badge is an full zinc badge Ned....all zinc eagles from B&NL paras were riveted with zinc rivets. The brass eagles from B&NL paras, were riveted with brass rivets too. It is in this fall a little help with the material.

The catch from the badge is repaired (the seller say it self in the describtion), but the badge itself is authentic. The under rivet is looking textbook. The upper rivet is looking a bit odd, but imo a manufacturer Variation and o.k.

Regarding the case: I have never seen a case like this coming out from vets hand, or from the vets families. I know this case typ and i like some parts from it, but the overall look and especially the surface and style of the letters, let me think in a copy (the dealer say it self).

The price is 875,- Euro, for an original, but repaired zinc badge with an questionable case type. IMO is the price much to high, but this is always a individual thing.

It always phases me when folks can't post pics direct. I can't use a "photo host" to save my life. So surely if you can understand "photo hosting", posting pics direct should be a breeze. Anyway, it was far too complicated to bother with. Sorry, Stewy.