Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Real or Fake, large collection I just purchased...

Article about: by infantry177 I am most interested in SS/totenkopf type things so I think I shall start their. Maybe work my way up to getting an "honor ring" one day! SS items are the most faked

Default Re: Real or Fake, large collection I just purchased...

Ouch mate! So sorry you have had a bad intro to this amazing but hazardous hobby!

Keep your chin up and stay with the blokes on this forum. If you are passionate enough you will soon have a nice genuine collection

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Real or Fake, large collection I just purchased...
    P
    Many

Wow, I am very encouraged by the level of support offered here by complete strangers. I will certainly follow up in some form or fashion with the limited means that I have and see if at least this guy can be exposed. I will post his information here shortly once I talk to my superiors (I am in HHC Sniper section, I used to do PSD/driver for my Command Sergeant Major) so he will most likely help me out dealing with JAG or whomever. If I don't get my monies back, I can deal with it in the long run. If I can save others the heart ache that would give me solace.

As an 11B Infantryman I have been handed shit on a stick before and made diamonds of it... "I will never accept defeat, I will never quit" is two lines from the Warriors Ethos and Soldiers Creed here in the United States Army... I live by those words in all facets of my life. Flat out.

If any of you are ever near Savannah, Georgia... stop by Ft. Stewart and say hello! Give me some warning so I can leash the pup...

?

Nice dawg

beutiful dog mate its good to hear that you are still willing good on ya

Good on ya mate
    Cheers
    Dave

Real nice Dobie. And hey, a big 'Thank You' for your service.
    Regards,

Steve.

Respect to you sir, and don't let the B#stards get you down.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

Quote by infantry177 View Post
    If any of you are ever near Savannah, Georgia... stop by Ft. Stewart and say hello! Give me some warning so I can leash the pup...

Have just read what has happened to you and i feel for you so much and you deserve to get your hard earned money back! Dont let this put you off collecting the Third Reich and like all the guys here have said if you are new to this field of collecting allways post up pics before you buy as the guys here are real experts and can spot fakes and help you to become aware of what to look for. I think weve all been done at some point and its never an easy thing and you have handled this incredibly well. Anyway, just offering my support along with the other guys and please try everything you can to get your money back and let us know how you get on. Best Regards, Tim.

Quick rule of thumb.....Poland = Never. The amount of money spent on this grouping must have been staggering. It would have been so much better-and more fun-to hunt and collect them one by one. Buying a complete set, so to speak, would be boring for me after the initial excitement of going over it! At any rate, good luck on getting some or, hopefully, all of your loss back from the Polish thief! William
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast