Recommend me some books.

Article about: Hello gents. I have been investing most of my time this last year in learning about helmets. I am now venturing into the world of awards and was wondering if you lot could point me in the di

Default Recommend me some books.

Hello gents. I have been investing most of my time this last year in learning about helmets. I am now venturing into the world of awards and was wondering if you lot could point me in the direction of some recommended reading?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Default Re: Recommend me some books.

A few of my favourites:

The Iron Time - A history of the Iron Cross - Previtera
    The Infantry Assault Badge - Weber
    Price Guide Germany 1871 - 1945 Volume 3 - Niemann
    For Fuhrer & Fatherland - Angolia

Buy any (or better still all) of the books from this publisher, and tell him I recommended you to him:

Ironcross 1939 - Home of B&D Publishing

Cheers, Ade.

?

hi jim , gordons williamsons, the iron cross of 1939 . mark woods ,German medal makers and their marks 1813/1957. john angolia, vols 1/2 for fuhrer and fatherland vol 1 is military vol 2 covers civil and political. robin lumsden books are useful , a bit basic but can be found at a good price. foreman's ,guide to third Reich German awards. littlejohn /dodkins,orders decorations,medals and badges of the third reich, its a start....cheers Paul

?

Don't forget the 'search' button at the top of the forum, there is much useful reading here too!