Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Reiterabzeichen

Article about: Hello all , just thought I would share with you my newest addition. A Reiter (horsemans) proficiency badge bronze class. Leon.

Default Reiterabzeichen

Hello all , just thought I would share with you my newest addition. A Reiter (horsemans) proficiency badge bronze class. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reiterabzeichen   Reiterabzeichen  

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reiterabzeichen
    P
    Many

Nice one mate, i'll have to get one myself!...
    It's a wasted trip baby. Nobody said nothing about locking horns with no Tigers.

I'm Spartacus, not really i'm Paul!...

?

Nice and rarely seen badge on here, thank you for posting. An unusual sight to see a badge that escaped the swastika too.

?

Leon here my Reiterabzeichen mini....Came through the post today from your good self..absolutely free.Now may I just add one thing this what I like about War Relics..the people who make this forum up...You get people who out of the blue offer you good stuff like this for free..So a big thanks Leon for the stickpin it goes rather well with my others. Cheers Terry. ReiterabzeichenReiterabzeichen

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Nice and rarely seen badge on here, thank you for posting. An unusual sight to see a badge that escaped the swastika too.
    To right Adrian , what makes me laugh is the 57er of these omits the "R". Whats that all about??? I guess they just felt the need to make a distinction! Leon.
    "Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Hi Terry , glad you like it , it looks great with all the others!! Leon.

?

Thanks Leon an excellent badge/stickpin..looks good if I may say so myself & it was free..lol..You weren't wrong about the christmas stamps too?

I wonder what does the R stand for on the full size badge "Reich or Riding"..& like you say why did go on the 57 awards!!!.I haven't seen a 57 one of these..so I presume there is just a hole there were it was? Cheers Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Thanks Leon an excellent badge/stickpin..looks good if I may say so myself & it was free..lol..You weren't wrong about the christmas stamps too?

I wonder what does the R stand for on the full size badge "Reich or Riding"..& like you say why did go on the 57 awards!!!.I haven't seen a 57 one of these..so I presume there is just a hole there were it was? Cheers Terry.
    Hi terry , I think the "R" just stands FOR "REITER" although I have not dug into that one! As for the 57er version I seem to recall that it just has two "ribs" at the base where the "R" would be,a bit like the three "ribs" on a period fallschirmshutzenabzeichen for example.. Here is a picture of my REITER BROWN SHIRT, The "loops" for the reiter badge are period , I had a black WW1 wound badge on it until I could locate one , I also like the look of the first pattern Bruinswick Treffen that I added to the shirt for display. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reiterabzeichen  
    Last edited by FALLSCHIRMJAGER; 09-29-2013 at 07:54 AM.

?

Thanks for the info Leon.. I like the fieldblouse/jacket looks top dollar..That will make a very good display piece..Thanks for showing Terry.

Quote by Tango View Post
    Thanks for the info Leon.. I like the fieldblouse/jacket looks top dollar..That will make a very good display piece..Thanks for showing Terry.
    Just waiting for the Kepi/tie/ trousers and boots to go with it !!! Leon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast