Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Reiterabzeichen Horse rider badge?

Article about: Does this badge look alright?

?

Default Reiterabzeichen Horse rider badge?

Does this badge look alright?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Reiterabzeichen  Horse rider badge?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Reiterabzeichen Horse rider badge?

I have to be honest and say I've never seen a Lauer Reiterabzeichen with this shape pin before. It has the look of a cast fake from the front, I'm not confident about it but wait and see what a few of the other say........

Can you also upload your pics to the forum and not use photobucket please?

?

Sure thing!

?

Reiterabzeichen  Horse rider badge?Reiterabzeichen  Horse rider badge?
    Here you go.

?

I have a feeling that it's a fake

I would say it is a cast fake too going by the edges of the badge in the reverse pic.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Hi , I to believe this is a cast fake i'm afraid. Below is an example of a bronze grade for you to compare with , as you can see the badge has a much "crisper" appearance and as pointed out , the hardware is completely different. Leon.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reiterabzeichen  Horse rider badge?   Reiterabzeichen  Horse rider badge?  

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut." Ernest Hemingway

Gents here is my carded post war Reiter-abzeichen set, Bronze level badge and mini stick pin, by St u L around early to mid 1960's, notice the "R" has gone from its design.
    Prost ! Steve.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Reiterabzeichen  Horse rider badge?   Reiterabzeichen  Horse rider badge?  

Reiterabzeichen  Horse rider badge?  
    "The German Army is the perfectly adapted, perfectly running Machine. The difference is that the Germans are organised with a view to War...with the cold, hard, practical and business-like purpose of winning victories."
    G.W. Steevens - The Daily Mail (1897)