Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Ribbon bar

Article about: I have had this for awhile which really doesn't mean anything in this hobby. I would like an opinion as to real and if so are the two on the right long service in the Luftwaffe ? I suspect i

?

Default Ribbon bar

I have had this for awhile which really doesn't mean anything in this hobby.
    I would like an opinion as to real and if so are the two on the right long service
    in the Luftwaffe ? I suspect it is bad, though I have plenty of room in the "Reject" drawer. Any help will be appreciated.... G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Ribbon bar   Ribbon bar  

Ribbon bar   Ribbon bar  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Ribbon bar
    P
    Many

?

It looks original to me. The ribbons should be (from left to right) WWI Iron Cross, WWI combatant cross, Heer 12 year service, Heer 4 year service.

?

Thanks Erno, hope your collection is growing steadily and continues as such..G

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Thanks Erno, hope your collection is growing steadily and continues as such..G
    Thanks, Gwar, and I wish you the same. I'm mostly concentrating on buckle as you know, but I coincidentally added a few cheap ribbon bars to my KVK display today.

?

Any particular buckles ?? Luft / S.S. / HJ / ?? I can keep my eyes open for you if needed..G
    P.s. KVK ??

Nothing wrong with this ribbon bar - a nice one belonging to a veteran with a long service record. NH

?

Quote by Gwar View Post
    Any particular buckles ?? Luft / S.S. / HJ / ?? I can keep my eyes open for you if needed..G
    P.s. KVK ??
    Thank you for that offer! Right now, what I'm most looking for are the Belgian-made buckles with pebbled front and brazed catch, which are sort of a hybrid between early aluminum and late war steel buckles. There's one on a dealer's site, but they want too much for it in my opinion. Likewise, let me know if you're looking for anything specific and I'll keep an eye out.

Regarding the KVKs, I came across a nice first class cross without swords, so I decided to build up a small War Merit display as a side task. I'm close to completing it at the moment.