Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

russian front ribbon

Article about: Hey all, I was wondering if anyone has a ribbon for a russian(eastern)front medal that they mind parting with. I got the medal but it had no ribbon. thanks all. Kevin

?

Default russian front ribbon

Hey all,

I was wondering if anyone has a ribbon for a russian(eastern)front medal that they mind parting with. I got the medal but it had no ribbon.
    thanks all.

Kevin

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement russian front ribbon
    P
    Many

buy the anywhere,£2-3.

Hi Kevin,

Welcome to the forum!

The forum is for discussion only. If you're looking to purchase something, please post it here: Wanted - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics

As Harry said, the ribbon you're looking for is quite common... You shouldn't have too many problems finding one. Happy Holidays!

?

Sorry, I wasn't thinking. Thanks. Btw , is $36.00 a good price for a nice russian front medal without the ribbon?

Asp
    ?

Quote by kwc271 View Post
    Sorry, I wasn't thinking. Thanks. Btw , is $36.00 a good price for a nice russian front medal without the ribbon?
    This is the price for both things: medal and ribbon. I would not worried about its authenticity because the ribbon won't add significant worth to medal. Just for exposition copy of ribbon would be quite enough.

Cheers,
    Alex

That's a very good price (to buy) one. They're retailing at about 50 dollars up (depending on condition). One in poorer condition might go for 40ish.