Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Schwerin Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher mit miniatur und etui.

Article about: Hi guys, I would like to show you my Schwerin Blockade Runner Set. The blockade runner badge I already had for some months, but now I was able to find the correct etui and miniature to cpmle

Default Schwerin Blockadebrecher-Abzeichen mit Miniatur im Etui

Hi guys,

I would like to show you my Schwerin Blockade Runner Set. The blockade runner badge I already had for some months, but now I was able to find the correct etui and miniature to cpmlete the set.
    I hope you like it and opinions are welcome.

Best regards
    Sven
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Schwerin Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher mit miniatur und etui.   Schwerin Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher mit miniatur und etui.  

Schwerin Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher mit miniatur und etui.   Schwerin Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher mit miniatur und etui.  

Schwerin Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher mit miniatur und etui.   Schwerin Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher mit miniatur und etui.  

Schwerin Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher mit miniatur und etui.  
    Last edited by schwelch; 08-14-2013 at 12:06 AM. Reason: sounds better like this in german

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Schwerin Abzeichen Für Blockadebrecher mit miniatur und etui.
    P
    Many

Hi guys,

thanks for looking!

Best regards
    Sven

Hi Sven,

nice set!Congratulation for it.Are you switched from your collecting field "Infanterie Sturmabzeichen" to the Kriegsmarine?

Regards
    Joe

What a great set you have.
    Thanks for sharing It with us.

?

Excellent set Sven, thank you for posting. The photos are superb too.

You did really well to find pieces of equal quality, stickpin and badge are in near mint condition.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi guys,

thanks for your kind comments, that's much appreciated!
    @Joe: My main collecting field are still the IABs, but from time to time I buy also other awards if I really like them. At the moment I have about 130 IABs and it's not that easy to find missing examples in nice condition.

Best regards
    Sven

That´s right of course Sven.It is not easy to find the right variant,when you have about 130 pieces in your collection!

Regards
    Joe