Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Seekampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe: Sometimes you just gotta laugh!

Article about: I'm still laughing over this one on EvilBay - thought you'd all like a giggle too. I've heard of curly straws .....but curly pins??? Cheers, Dan

Default Seekampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe: Sometimes you just gotta laugh!

I'm still laughing over this one on EvilBay - thought you'd all like a giggle too.

I've heard of curly straws .....but curly pins???

Cheers, Dan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Seekampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe: Sometimes you just gotta laugh!   Seekampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe: Sometimes you just gotta laugh!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Seekampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe: Sometimes you just gotta laugh!
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Seekampfabzeichen der Luftwaffe: Sometimes you just gotta laugh!

I think this is real! (Sarcasm of course) :P

SUPER rare!!! Better grab it...

The bend in the pin is an obvious improvement to make sure that the badge does not become detatched from the tunic, is it not?

Seeing that the badge is obviously made of SOLID GOLD I would imagine so ........

Cheers, Dan

Looks like a McDonald's happy meal toy

At first glance I was convinced that was a paper clip...

I cant see a problem with this. It is a desirable Luftwaffe Sea Battle badge with the extremely rare Komödie.u.Sohn of Berlin curly centred pin. Only 6 were made in this way. The last one sold at auction for 8000 Euros

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem