Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen. genuine???

Article about: Hi, would be interested in your comments on this luftwaffe badge please. many thanks. STEVE

Default Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen. genuine???

Hi, would be interested in your comments on this luftwaffe badge please. many thanks. STEVE
    Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen. genuine???Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen. genuine???Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen. genuine???Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen. genuine???
    Last edited by rbminis; 11-28-2015 at 05:54 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen. genuine???
    P
    Many

Default Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen

Heres more pics. Cheers steve
    Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen. genuine???[attach=config]907714
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen. genuine???  
    Last edited by rbminis; 11-28-2015 at 05:55 PM.

Hi yorksman,

You need to glide on past these two, both are fakes.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi Ned, what's the give away on the glider badge ?? usual story, from the family brought back from the war. ha ha

Quote by yorksman View Post
    Hi Ned, what's the give away on the glider badge ?? usual story, from the family brought back from the war. ha ha
    Here you go. Side by side, there's quite a few differences. Note the wreath is completely different, also compare the leaf vein patterns closely and check out the huge clawed toe and general foot area against this original badge. Overall all the details are off when studied closely.

Regards, Ned.

Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen. genuine???Segelflugzeugführerabzeichen. genuine???
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Hi, Ned as ever is 100% correct, the biggest give away that this is a fake for me is that it looks like the bird flew to close to the sun as it's beak has melted, it looks more like a second hand condom! Leon.