Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Selection of TR Badges, Awards & Stickpin, opinions please.

Article about: Hey guys i have been offered all of these as well as TR two buckles and NSDAP Pendant with RZM (already made threads from them!) Anyway i was just wondering if you guys can help me out, i th

Default Selection of TR Badges, Awards & Stickpin, opinions please.

Hey guys i have been offered all of these as well as TR two buckles and NSDAP Pendant with RZM (already made threads from them!) Anyway i was just wondering if you guys can help me out, i think that the KVK2 & Luftschutz medals look ok. I have no idea what the luftwaffe badge is (probably fake) and i am not sure about the adler either. There are also 3 stickpins, one BW one, an SA one and another which i do not recognise,
    If any of you guys can help me it would be very much appreciated!
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Selection of TR Badges, Awards & Stickpin, opinions please.   Selection of TR Badges, Awards & Stickpin, opinions please.  

Selection of TR Badges, Awards & Stickpin, opinions please.   Selection of TR Badges, Awards & Stickpin, opinions please.  

Selection of TR Badges, Awards & Stickpin, opinions please.   Selection of TR Badges, Awards & Stickpin, opinions please.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Selection of TR Badges, Awards & Stickpin, opinions please.
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Selection of TR Badges, Awards & Stickpin, opinions please.

Medals are originals.

Eagles are fake. The one shown top right is an English made fake KM tropenhelm eagle: note the lugs and canted out of line swastika.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

I can't help with the insignia but Ade's opinion would be good enough for me. I agree with János on the medals, both are original.

Don't forget, the insignia should be posted in the relevant forum, not in this one.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Ade is correct on the eagles (as usual) The brass "luftwaffe" eagle has lugs normally found on British made badges.
    The stickpins are not good IMO, (centre one is, though it is modern day Bundeswehr) please post rear views of the two on left and right.
    Tom

Hey guys thanks for your replies, i am glad that the medals are good because that is what i thought And thanks Ade for your comment about the insignia (Sorry for posting it in the wrong section Adrian.) I will get some pics of the rear of the stickpins asap, but what is the one on the left meant to be as i have never seen it before?
    Thanks, Glen.

Good medals as said, I would take them Glen

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    I will get some pics of the rear of the stickpins asap, but what is the one on the left meant to be as i have never seen it before?
    Thanks, Glen.
    Never seen one either, but I'm thinking fantasy.
    Tom

Hey guys here are some pics of the reverse of the stickpins, it looks as though the SA stickpin is Assmann marked, also they said i can have this imperial WB for free
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Selection of TR Badges, Awards & Stickpin, opinions please.   Selection of TR Badges, Awards & Stickpin, opinions please.  

?

Quote by Glennyboy619 View Post
    they said i can have this imperial WB for free
    Thats because it's fake!

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast