Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

Service medals silver and gold,info needed.

Article about: Are they original?Picked up for 30.00 each supposed to be bringbacks,both have shiny black swaz,same style ribbon but one has a safety pin!

Default Service medals silver and gold,info needed.

Are they original?Picked up for 30.00 each supposed to be bringbacks,both have shiny black swaz,same style ribbon but one has a safety pin!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Service medals silver and gold,info needed.   Service medals silver and gold,info needed.  

Service medals silver and gold,info needed.   Service medals silver and gold,info needed.  

Service medals silver and gold,info needed.   Service medals silver and gold,info needed.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Service medals silver and gold,info needed.
    P
    Many

?

They look ok from here, but wait for others, obviously the safety pin is an add on, I believe there were a couple of different classes depending on the color of the medal itself, these can be found in the original presentation case which most times is red for about $65-100.00..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)