Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Silberes SA-Sportabzeichen.

Article about: Just picked this up as well. Any thoughts on authenticity? thanks! Michael

MAP
    ?

Default Silberes SA-Sportabzeichen.

Just picked this up as well.

Any thoughts on authenticity?

thanks!

Michael

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1632.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	259.1 KB 
ID:	678081Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1634.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	282.1 KB 
ID:	678082Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1635.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	242.6 KB 
ID:	678083Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG1637.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	155.4 KB 
ID:	678084
    Last edited by Adrian; 04-26-2014 at 04:50 PM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Looks good.........!
    Regards,

Steve.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Looks good.........!
    Up late Steve? Thanks!

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

It's still quite early for me.........
    Regards,

Steve.

?

Very nice mate , one i am yet to obtain for the collection. Yours looks great.

Member 'Gravedigga' is the resident expert on these awards. For me, and from my memory only, I have a concern that the 'N' of 'LAUTERN' is fully visible in the thread starter. I seem to recall that the 'N' is usually partly missing as per my example below. A search should reveal the answer if you can spare the time and effort as perhaps it is only on type one badges that this is the case.

Name:  SA Silver 1.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  14.3 KBName:  SA Silver 2.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  14.2 KB

MAP
    ?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post
    Member 'Gravedigga' is the resident expert on these awards. For me, and from my memory only, I have a concern that the 'N' of 'LAUTERN' is fully visible in the thread starter. I seem to recall that the 'N' is usually partly missing as per my example below. A search should reveal the answer if you can spare the time and effort as perhaps it is only on type one badges that this is the case.

Thanks Glenn. So there were type "2" badges? I will do the digging.

Michael

?

There is a type 3 aswell.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Glenn66 View Post

Glenn, did a bit of digging, haven't found any mention of this issue yet but did look at many examples available for sale on the web. Generally I see that many examples including the "n". I'm not an expert so I can't really tell the difference between type 1 and a type 2 (with exception of what may be a different pommel?) This is not to say these are authentic as I do not know the reputation of these dealers but they are out there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	097mab1-2.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	678260
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p29762_35349_1396284460.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	165.1 KB 
ID:	678261  

MAP
    ?

Quote by jimm View Post
    There is a type 3 aswell.
    Jim: Can you post examples of the 3 types? :-)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast