Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Silberne Verdienstmedaille der Deutschen Adlerodern . Genuine ?

Article about: Could I have opinions on this please as I have chance to buy it and an idea of value please. Cheers Steve

Default Silberne Verdienstmedaille der Deutschen Adlerodern . Genuine ?

Could I have opinions on this please as I have chance to buy it and an idea of value please. Cheers Steve Silberne Verdienstmedaille der Deutschen Adlerodern . Genuine ?Silberne Verdienstmedaille der Deutschen Adlerodern . Genuine ?Silberne Verdienstmedaille der Deutschen Adlerodern . Genuine ?
    Last edited by rbminis; 05-04-2017 at 04:45 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Silberne Verdienstmedaille der Deutschen Adlerodern . Genuine ?
    P
    Many

Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Hi Steve, I'm not a fan to be honest. The Adlers look like seagulls and what is going on with their legs, it looks like they're wearing shorts! Could be a maker I'm not familiar with and I'm no expert on these to be sure but at magnified view the detail appears awful. Skinny swastikas etc...I assume no ribbon with this example?

Please compare with my example below. (note the feathers to the legs and uniform size and placement of swastikas)

As per value, you should know better after 5 years on the forum than to ask for pricing guidlines. As is repeated multiple times each day on various threads, you are best advised to check dealer sites for market pricing. If I were you I would be holding off for a better example.

You say your example is a silber, does it have the marking around the edge?

I don't like it. Incredibly poor details for a highly prestigious medal. Not one that I would want in my collection.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thanks for the reply. I've never had one of these, so nothing g to compare it to. There's no markings on the rim at all. Cheers Steve

No worries Steve, best left alone then until another you can be more comfortable with comes along.

I was looking at the details to the reverse of your example and everything looked 'soft' so my guess is yours was a cast copy.

The eagles look like they are wearing pants.

Do not like it either, soft details