Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Some Political Odds And Ends

Article about: Due to it being such a hot day here, I thought that I would take a couple photos of some of my Political awards. Hope you enjoy them!

Default Some Political Odds And Ends

Due to it being such a hot day here, I thought that I would take a couple photos of some of my Political awards. Hope you enjoy them!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some Political Odds And Ends   Some Political Odds And Ends  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Some Political Odds And Ends
    P
    Many

Default Re: Some Political Odds And Ends

Some nice bits mate.

Jock

fantastic collection,,,thanks for sharing...

Thanks guys, a couple personality pieces in this grouping are a Gold Party Badge belonging to SS Standratenfuhrer Max Sollmann who was the Chief of the Lebensborn and Blood Order holder. The other is a gold 1935 RPT Medal that belonged to Hitler and was part of the Frau Winter Estate.

?

WOW! Some valuable, scarce and historical items there Erich. Thank you for posting them, can you post a few individual item pics please? I'm sure we would all like to see these close up.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Sure, here are a few
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some Political Odds And Ends   Some Political Odds And Ends  

Some Political Odds And Ends   Some Political Odds And Ends  

Attached Images Attached Images Some Political Odds And Ends  Some Political Odds And Ends  Some Political Odds And Ends  Some Political Odds And Ends  Some Political Odds And Ends 

Blood orders
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Some Political Odds And Ends  
    Attached Images Attached Images Some Political Odds And Ends 

would you post pics of Hitlers RPT 35 badge,front and back?...thanks,,Robert

A great collection

Can you show close ups of the two NSDAP Long service crosses please, I just love them! Nice to see a cased 10 year

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Erich - As usual "Top Shelf" items - You could send that second Blood Order my way

Horst
    "He who hesitates is lost - is not only lost but miles from the next exit"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast