Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer

Article about: Hello I am interested in these two items, and due to my own lack of experience with this these awards was wondering weather any of the forum members had any insight. Any help is apreciated K

Default Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer

Hello
    I am interested in these two items, and due to my own lack of experience with this these awards was wondering weather any of the forum members had any insight.
    Any help is apreciated

Kindest Regards
    Felix
    Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch EinzelkämpferSonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch EinzelkämpferSonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch EinzelkämpferSonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer
    P
    Many

Default re: Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer

Both of them look fake to me.

Default re: Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer

Hi Felix, both items are bad. We have some goods one on the forum. Compare the backing and the tank.

The LAH title is also very poor.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Default Re: Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer

As above, both items are bad. As Ade suggests, compare with some originals here on the forum and the differences will be easy to spot.
    If you post the LAH cufftitle in the SS forum the guys will give you more details on it.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Default Re: Sonderabzeichen für das Niederkämpfen von Panzerkampfwagen durch Einzelkämpfer

TDB's backing is wrong & the tank's too big,sorry. Stewy