Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Spange zur Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938

Article about: Hi guys, Not sure of the German for this so had to write the title in English. I have acquired this bar to the Sudetenland occupation medal and it is marked L/11 on the back. Is this common?

Default Spange zur Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938

Hi guys,

Not sure of the German for this so had to write the title in English. I have acquired this bar to the Sudetenland occupation medal and it is marked L/11 on the back. Is this common?

Thanks,

Rich.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Spange zur Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938   Spange zur Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938  

Spange zur Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938   Spange zur Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spange zur Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938
    P
    Many

Fake as hell...Here is an original...
    cheers, Glenn
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Spange zur Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938  

Hey Mac,

What is it on this that someone should look out for? Do these normally come separate without the medal or not?

Rich.

As Glenn has said this one is bad mate.
    Morris

?

Hell can be real for a guy out some $$$ hahaha.. Take care bigmacglenn1966... Gwar

He has sharp eyes ha.

?

I would only be happy to accept one in my collection that has the rear set up like Glenn shows.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Hi Rich, I have amended the thread title for you. We have a pinned list of German award names top of this forum.

These bars can be found by many makers and each differ in detail to the Castle. Here is mine, had this well over 30 years now.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Spange zur Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938   Spange zur Medaille zur Erinnerung an den 1. Oktober 1938  

Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Look at my posts 6 and 7 on this link.

Some Prague bars were made with the long style prongs

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...inions-348963/

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

That's interesting, thanks guys, always good to get some info rather than just saying fake or good!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast