Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern

Article about: Hello everybody! I bought today i nice small Badge Group, which contained a Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Class, a Iron Cross 2. Class and a Navy Atillery Badge and this Spanish Cross. I will post

Default Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern

Hello everybody!

I bought today i nice small Badge Group, which contained a Kriegsverdienstkreuz 1. Class, a Iron Cross 2. Class and a Navy Atillery Badge and this Spanish Cross.
    I will post tomorrow the other ones.

Can anybody say something about this Spanish Cross? I did not study these yet and had a hard Time finding much informations about Spanish crosses.
    I think this one could be a Zimmermann from the Hardware, but im not sure.

It was quite a risky buy, because i usually dont buy Stuff if im not 100% sure. So i hope i did good.

I hope the Light is ok, otherwise i will post tomorrow more Pics in Daylight.

Thank you very much! I appreciate it.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern   Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern  

Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern   Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern  

Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern   Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern
    P
    Many

I am having a really hard Time. Searching for almost 7 Hours Infomations Online

The Sharp Details seems correct compared to Fake ones. The Swas are Cut which be found Usually on Modells with Swords.

Hinge and Hook Matches with a Zimmermann Cross from my Research, but i just can not find one that Matches 100%.

MAP
    ?

I have the toughest time ID'ing these awards. And given the rarity of them, not many members know a lot so comments may be low.

But from what I see, I don't see any immediate red flags.

A site that has many sold examples to compare to is eMedals. That said, I wouldn't completely trust everything that is on there. But at least if you find a match, it a starting point to being comparing to other originals.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    I have the toughest time ID'ing these awards. And given the rarity of them, not many members know a lot so comments may be low.

But from what I see, I don't see any immediate red flags.

A site that has many sold examples to compare to is eMedals. That said, I wouldn't completely trust everything that is on there. But at least if you find a match, it a starting point to being comparing to other originals.
    Thank you MAP!

The Badges i postet were all found together this Week in a Basement and everything seems very good in my Opinion, but i am having not much Experience.
    Especially when it Comes to Spain Crosses. I hold only one before in my Hand. It was a fair Deal, but it Comes of Course everything to this Spanish Cross if that is the real Deal.
    I know they faked them way back to the 70s... From my research i think the Chances are Pretty good that this is an Original Example, but i just can not confirm that to 100%...
    Really difficult to find good Informations. Here are some more Pics.
    Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit SchwerternSpanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern

MAP
    ?

As noted. I don't see any issues. I just can't confirm who the maker is.

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Quote by MAP View Post
    As noted. I don't see any issues. I just can't confirm who the maker is.
    Thank you MAP!

Yes ist not easy to find the Maker.

I like it!
    Looks like a nice original to me.
    The catch and pin looks like it perhaps could be a Juncker piece.. it looks like mine, yet my pin is not that long as on your piece.

MAP
    ?

Quote by Ullergaard View Post
    I like it!
    Looks like a nice original to me.
    The catch and pin looks like it perhaps could be a Juncker piece.. it looks like mine, yet my pin is not that long as on your piece.
    I would really like to see a decent photo of the hinge. What is shown is very dark. All the Junckers I've seen (only a couple) appear to have a block hinge and this appears to be a simple barrel hinge. That said....I'm not claiming they didn't use a barrel hinge.

Quote by MAP View Post
    I would really like to see a decent photo of the hinge. What is shown is very dark. All the Junckers I've seen (only a couple) appear to have a block hinge and this appears to be a simple barrel hinge. That said....I'm not claiming they didn't use a barrel hinge.
    Hi Map!

Yes it is definitley a Single Barrel Hinge. Here are some more Photos i hope the Photos are good enough.

I am still thinking the Chances are high that the maker could be Zimmermann.

Thank you Guys!

Spanienkreuz in Bronze mit SchwerternSpanienkreuz in Bronze mit Schwertern
    Last edited by Merrydoc; 10-24-2019 at 01:03 PM.

A beautiful award ��

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast