Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Spanienkreuz im Gold mit Schwerter und Brillanten

Article about: Well for those who can afford...? What do you think? Found this one front page of ScreamnEagle.com and also item page WWII GERMAN SPANISH CROSS IN GOLD w/DIAMONDS ? OFFICIAL DRESS COPY MARKE

Default Spanienkreuz im Gold mit Schwerter und Brillanten

Well for those who can afford...? What do you think? Spanienkreuz im Gold mit Schwerter und BrillantenSpanienkreuz im Gold mit Schwerter und BrillantenSpanienkreuz im Gold mit Schwerter und BrillantenSpanienkreuz im Gold mit Schwerter und Brillanten

Found this one front page of ScreamnEagle.com

and also item page WWII GERMAN SPANISH CROSS IN GOLD w/DIAMONDS ? OFFICIAL DRESS COPY MARKED ?900? ? MAGNIFICENT! - PRICE ON REQUEST, ScreamnEagle.com

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Spanienkreuz im Gold mit Schwerter und Brillanten
    P
    Many

As you know, it's a copy. Can you afford it? Would you want it? I suggest that as you posted it, you enquire what the price they are asking for it is and then report back. Then members might be inclined to comment, that's what I think.

Regards, Ned.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Yeah I beleive you're right, but from the description they are saying that it's bascially an authentic copy to be worn on a dress uniform. With a POR they are making it sound like a very rare item. I guess maybe the copy part is throwing me off.

It's definitely not a jewellers copy as it doesn't slightly resemble the real thing. These run at $99 upwards into the hundreds. Take a look at the real deal here and note the completely different make up and appearance of the award......And the eye watering price as it was awarded originally to the Luftwaffe ace Werner Molders.

Hermann Historica - Internationales Auktionshaus fr Antiken, Alte Waffen, Orden und Ehrenzeichen, Historische Sammlungsstcke

Regards, Ned.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

I'm sorry. I'm just confused by this item. An authentic copy? I guess I'm just not understanding what this item is.

I believe it's a bogus award that they are trying to pass off as an authentic 'spare' copy of the genuine cross. As only 28 were awarded, I suppose that recipients may have had ordered a jeweller's copy to wear on the uniform whilst the original was kept safe and sound, but the one that Screamin' Eagle is advertising as being one of these is, in my opinion, not even close to the quality of what one would expect for such a prestigious Legion Condor award.

Cheers, Ned.

Thanks Ned I knew you could clear this one up for me!

its nothing like Adolph Gallands award.and I seen that in the flesh.