Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) real or fake

Article about: i was wondering about this one bought years ago boxed 8 year ss medal it has a thick watered ribbon sealed tear drop ring slight wear to box but in good condition woukd love to hear youre op

Default SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) real or fake

i was wondering about this one bought years ago boxed 8 year ss medal it has a thick watered ribbon sealed tear drop ring slight wear to box but in good condition woukd love to hear youre opinions
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre)  real or fake   SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre)  real or fake  

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre)  real or fake   SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre)  real or fake  

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre)  real or fake   SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre)  real or fake  

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre)  real or fake  
    Last edited by rbminis; 07-14-2020 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Edited title to use the correct German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre)  real or fake
    P
    Many

Please read this thread.
    The Use of German Terminology.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

The medal looks fine but better photos would be needed
    The case however is a repro

raz
    ?

I have been coming back to this award and looking at that horrible double ridge on the rim and can't find one original with the same ridge . Also the ribbon loop on all originals I looked at had the weld in the most narrow end not on the side . Would gladly be proved wrong but IMO not a good one . For the OP please look at all the 8 yr on this forum and you will see what I see . Big Ned commented on one that mirrors yours ( I don't know how to bring it to this thread ) . Better pictures of the medal alone would help as stated before . Hoping to get others involved in this thread . There is only type I and type II produced ....

coudl you please take a look at the one i posted