Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?

Article about: Hello! I found this one out for auction and I wonder if it´s a good one. I have never seen any SS 8 year of service with makers marking so I´m a bit suspicious. Can anyone help me with this

Default SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?

Hello! I found this one out for auction and I wonder if it´s a good one. I have never seen any SS 8 year of service with makers marking so I´m a bit suspicious. Can anyone help me with this one?
    Grateful for help by you experts.
    thanks!
    /Mike
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?   SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?  

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?   SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?  

SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?  
    Last edited by Adrian; 03-25-2013 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German Terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?
    P
    Many

Default Re: ss 8 year service original?

Hi Mike

The suspension ring tells me its a fake straight away

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

i believe this to be a close no...wrong color,and the pebbleing in the background not as fine as i have seen on others,,,

Thanks guys! It´s good to be suspicious sometimes
    It´s "fore sale" as an original but like you experts declared my suspiciousment it´s not.

Greetings /Mike

garlyd
    ?

i have an 8 year ss service medal original to sell but i dont know how to go about it or price it

Quote by garlyd View Post
    i have an 8 year ss service medal original to sell but i dont know how to go about it or price it
    Start a thread with it, then if it's a good one put it in the classifieds on here!..

?

Default Re: SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?

Welcome to the forum.

As Gunny says, you will need to start a new thread. Post some good, clear front and back shots of the medal.

If the outcome is positive you are welcome to post it here in the classifieds section but please be aware that a new member with no history and who is unknown to the forum trying to sell a reasonably expensive award might find it a little difficult unless they can prove they actually own the piece and are not trying to scam other people.

Please put yourselves in our shoes, would you send a lot of money to someone you didn't know and who has only just joined the forum? This has happened in the past and sometimes it turns out to be a scam.

No disrespect to yourself intended but I'm just making you aware.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

garlyd
    ?

Default Re: SS-Dienstauszeichnung 3.Stufe (8 Jahre) original?

thanks for that i understand where youre coming from ive had the medal for 25 years its no good to me just sitting here