Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

stalingrad memorial pin?

Article about: hi since i know for a fact that a medal for stalingrad never was made and would have beenthe grainelevator and not this BUT i also know that there was some kind of memorial pin made so my qu

Default stalingrad memorial pin?

stalingrad memorial pin?
    hi since i know for a fact that a medal for stalingrad never was made and would have beenthe grainelevator and not this BUT i also know that there was some kind of memorial pin made so my question is this one of the memorial pin and if so is it original regards DS

-update-

stalingrad memorial pin?

he also sells this i got enormous warning clocks when i saw this

-update-
    stalingrad memorial pin?

hmm im starting to get more and more suspicious he also put up this for sale but no backside photos but the info of every object is incredibly detailed so if its fakes he knows it but if its real he sells this antipartizanenkampf badge for 100 euros so im guessing fake but you never know i guess swift answers is appreciated regards DS

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement stalingrad memorial pin?
    P
    Many

Quote by DS pzkpfwIII View Post
    hi since i know for a fact that a medal for stalingrad never was made and would have beenthe grainelevator and not this BUT i also know that there was some kind of memorial pin made so my question is this one of the memorial pin and if so is it original regards DS
    The "Stalingradkreuz"/"Deutschmeisterkreuz" as such is not a fantasy design; this was the shoulder strap badge authorized in 1943 for the divisional staff of the 44. Reichsgrenadierdivision "Hoch und Deutschmeister" and its Reichsgrenadierregiment 134 as well as the regiment's replacement battalion.

I don't know whether this even existed in a period stickpin form or not, but I don't like the look of the item seen here one bit.

The other one with the eagle and swastika-on-red is a fantasy piece for sure.

yeah i suspected as much especially with the "red nsdap badge" i have seen several fakes where they for some reason paint the interior ofthe circle red i have never realy understood why but thanks for keeping me from buying a shady object regards DS

Funny thing I have the same Stalingrad Cross pin for years and I photographed it the previous weekend because I wanted to ask the forum about it... When I go home I'll post the photos in this thread!!

I would suggest avoiding this dealer. At best, he is clueless on the items he is selling. At worst, he is knowingly selling rubbish.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Default let me hijack your thread for a little!

Here are my two pins... I got them both for 0$ so don't feel sad about telling me they are bogus!!!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture stalingrad memorial pin?   stalingrad memorial pin?  

stalingrad memorial pin?   stalingrad memorial pin?  

stalingrad memorial pin?  

I'm thinking the price was about right..
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

hahahah you think so?