Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Stewarts Military Antiques

Article about: Very strange, they have been very good in the past but \\$50 is stupid!!!

millertime021
    ?

Default Stewarts Military Antiques

Has anyone dealt with them? Are their products good? They are a local store (for me) in Arizona. I was planning on buying an Iron Cross from them. All of their items say Original era manufacture. That would mean they're originals correct and not just cast using the same molds...right?

Sorry about all the questions. I just don't want to spend hundreds on fakes.

2. # ADS

Default Re: Stewarts Military Antiques

Hi there, spotted your thread and just wanted to reply, I have bought quite a few buckles from this dealer and I have never had a problem with what I had bought. However I knew what I was buying was original, if ever in doubt post pics first and get an opinion from the forum so you dont ever get burnt, just MO
    Ben

Hi Ben, I have know Larry over there for years. He is a good fair fellow. You should not broadcast one of my top secret places though!! I have bought from him before, but never German items. I think he has a return policy, not sure, never had to return anything. Regards, Steve

millertime021
    ?

thanks guys!

Millertime021, you should have no problems with ' Stewarts Military Antiques ' i find him honest & reliable, he has some great stuff @ good prices, i buy from him & i aint local !, im about 5000 miles from him & he still gets my stuff here sharpish.

Thanks for the info!
    Saw some things that I would like.

millertime021
    ?

thanks oradour

I believe most of their items are good. I have found them linked to in many other good websites.

Quote by PHILBROWN View Post
    i would be dubious of anyone called stewy myself

?

I had a slight postage problem with them after placing my first order last Thursday as they stated 50 dollars to post so i was very much taken back by that - However all got resolved today and i appreciated that. The problem was they prefer to ship priority express shipping instead of standard priority shipping which is about 25 dollars difference.

(Item was received and all was fine)
    Last edited by jimm; 05-11-2014 at 08:49 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast