Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Suspicous Auction Items?

Article about: You need to post the photos of what pieces you might be interested in and post them separately otherwise we will have a thread which deals with everything from medals and awards to flags to

?

Default Suspicous Auction Items?

I planned on attending a local auction to purchase some Items. That was until I looked at the Items in the collection.

may 30th catalog pictures

Any auction/collection which has an SS Honor Ring, Presentation Dagger and Knights Cross w/ Swords and Oak Leaves and is being auctioned at a small, local auction raises some flags. Not to mention a Luftwaffe Field Marshall Collar Tab set and a Waffen SS Viking Ring and "Adolph Hitler" and "Erwache" Party Badges which are known fantasy pieces.

The "Horst Wessel" Poster is Interesting and I may bid on that but that just could be fake also.

I would appreciate any advice on this sale and the Items. I do think some of the Items are original and I may bid on some of the items but would appreciate your thoughts...Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Suspicous Auction Items?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Suspicous Auction Items?

Some of these items are just terrible. From what i know the zeppelin badges are fantasy.
    Ryan

The guns are really nice.........
    Regards,

Steve.

ZigZag: How close do you live to Carrollton? I thought about going to this too until I checked out the pictures the other day. I believe there are many fakes in there.

Luke

?

Quote by rogge16 View Post
    ZigZag: How close do you live to Carrollton? I thought about going to this too until I checked out the pictures the other day. I believe there are many fakes in there.

Luke
    I live in Poland Township...10 Min S. of Youngstown. A lot of bad items, but there are a few that might be worth a look.

Quote by ZigZag View Post
    I live in Poland Township...10 Min S. of Youngstown. A lot of bad items, but there are a few that might be worth a look.
    I guess we're not that far apart. I'm about 20 minutes west of Steubenville. Good luck to you if you go. Maybe I'll go to the next one.

Luke

Fred Green
    ?

Hello,

Is there any thing original in that auction? It all looks like crap.

Fred

I kinda like the Winchester Model 12 heavy Duck gun...Although, the little .410 pump would be handy Too...

As for the rest...well...it kind of looks like someone is getting out of the fake militaria business and is liquidating their stock...I particularly like the Ustashi Croatian paratrooper badge being called a German badge...
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

Any chance of some pics?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

buy the guns... these are the only original items IMO... It takes a sharp eye to spot an original item from a pile of rubbish! He must have one hell of replica factory hidden somewhere... either that or he has a lot of friends in China! Maybe some of the arm shields may stand a chance!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast