Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"

Article about: Wanted to share pics of this nice medal I bought several weeks ago. I'm very happy to add this to my collection. Sorry for the quality of the pics but haven't had time to take detailed photo

?

Default Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"

Wanted to share pics of this nice medal I bought several weeks ago. I'm very happy to add this to my collection. Sorry for the quality of the pics but haven't had time to take detailed photo's. Cheers, Al.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"  
    Attached Images Attached Images Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"  Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"  Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division" 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"
    P
    Many

Default re: Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"

very nice medal,,,nice score!

Default re: Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"

Hi Aldo, nice Spanish made example of this medal.

Cheers, Ade.

Here is an original wartime German made exmple from my collection. Made from zink with a plated type finish in gilt which is typically now starting to deteriorate with age.

Cheers, Ade.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"   Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"  

Fine examples folks,thanks for showing. Stewy S

Thanks a bunch Al and Ade for showing your Blue Division Medals. I really want to buy one but I see so few I trust. I'm fascinated by how many Spaniards volunteered to fight for Germany on the Eastern Front. I've read the estimates that only between 44,000 and 47,000 served, so I guess that's why this medal is somewhat rare. I wonder if any of the Spanish made medals were post war to give to returning Blue Division veterans?
    Thanks again for sharing.

Jay

Hi Jay, I saw a good original German made example for sale the other day: it was not a bad price, around £70, but I cannot remember now where I saw it.

The Spanish made version was produced for wear by Veterans.

Cheers, Ade.

Congrats Aldo on your purchase

Ade nice one thanks for showing . I have my eye on one of these medals

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Can anybody tell me where I can get one of theses medals? I don't mind begging ,stealing at gunpoint or highway robbery to get one thanks
    (I was only joking about the begging bit )

?

I have found a simular medal in my box but is slightly different as those previous ones showed
    The one I have here and classified this as a fake????,has a small shield on the helmet which I don't see on the others.
    It may worn off.
    To warn others this one is also magnetic only on the outside ring around the medal.(Centre is not magnetic for some reason.)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"   Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"  

Tapferkeits- und Erinnerungsmedaille der Spanischen "Blauen Division"  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast