Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Teno honor badge with case,,,,need opinions

Article about: HI ALL,,,WOULD LIKE TO HEAR COMMENTS ON THIS ITEM,,,GOOD OR BAD..THANKS,,ROBERT

Default Teno honor badge with case,,,,need opinions

HI ALL,,,WOULD LIKE TO HEAR COMMENTS ON THIS ITEM,,,GOOD OR BAD..THANKS,,ROBERT
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Teno honor badge with case,,,,need opinions   Teno honor badge with case,,,,need opinions  

Attached Images Attached Images Teno honor badge with case,,,,need opinions 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Teno honor badge with case,,,,need opinions
    P
    Many

Default Re: Teno honor badge with case,,,,need opinions

Hi Robert, this one is really outside of my collecting experience, but due to a lack of replies, here is my 2p worth. I am not getting a good feeling about it at all. Overall the finish and detail look a bit crude to me. I have compared it to this one on the forum shown as original:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/milit...l-img_0003.jpg

Compare the general fniish, the eagles feet, the TN to the enamel work, which on the one you show appear to join, etc.

Cheers, Ade.

hi Ade,,thanks for your help,,,l now believe it to be very good reproduction,,maybe we should move the pics to the Repro forum for all to see,,thanks,,,Robert

?

Hi Robert,
    Its late I know, but can you get a picture of the pin - it should have the makers name on it - Wilhelm Führer Prozheim. Four of these badges all with etuis were recently sold in the April / May sales of a Munich Auction House - they went for between 480 - 620 euro
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Teno honor badge with case,,,,need opinions  
    Attached Images Attached Images Teno honor badge with case,,,,need opinions 

Quote by AlecH View Post
    Hi Robert,
    Its late I know, but can you get a picture of the pin - it should have the makers name on it - Wilhelm Führer Prozheim. Four of these badges all with etuis were recently sold in the April / May sales of a Munich Auction House - they went for between 480 - 620 euro
    Nothing wrong with the badge shown in the first posting. A few early ones came w/o MM on the pin.