Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Thank you everyone

Article about: So after reading the link i was sent about the "Free authenticating and evaluating", i just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone, all your help has been very useful through th

Default Thank you everyone

So after reading the link i was sent about the "Free authenticating and evaluating", i just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone, all your help has been very useful through the past and being apart of this forum makes collecting even more enjoyable. I have gotten advise from some very knowledgable people and have enjoyed every moment of it. To those who have been patient enough to keep things on hold for me in the classifieds i also would like to say a big thank you to you all also! I am studying at my final year of school so i am not able to earn money as quickly as i would like to but thanks to you all i am still able to collect! I would also like to apologise if i have come across as using this site just to get things authenticated as that is defiantly not the case, i love sharing my things and to get some other opinions is always good for me!!! I wish i could afford a membership but sadly for now that isn't going to happen! So thank you to you all once more and look forward to talking to you all at some point and time.

Caleb.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thank you everyone
    P
    Many

Default Re: Thank you everyone

You are welcome Caleb!...

Caleb, please don't think my thread on please and thankyou was directed at you, it wasn't! You're ok mate, you say them both, I've seen your questions in the past. I'll be asking you questions in the not to distant future, I'm sure!

You are most welcome Caleb!
    It is a pleasure to see someone new that is truly interested in learning about the things that we collect, not just "What is it and how much is it worth"
    I hope that I have been able to help in some small way.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

I ask thousands of questions me... I put my P & Qs in the right place.. I wouldn't worry about memebership you need to get all your ducks in a row before purchasing the finer things in life!!!!..So carry on asking....Cheers Terry.

?

Good for you Caleb.
    It is good to see new collectors getting involved in the hobby. I know it can be quite exciting to get a new piece and equally frustrating to not be able to afford things when you want but the guys and girls here will be very pleased to help you as long as they don't feel taken advantage of.

A bit of courtesy and politeness to those who have spent considerable time and money to be in a position to help you out is always very welcome as is showing you're taking some steps towards learning too. When you post an new piece, try the search button, look at more examples and gather an opinion of your own which you can state when you post. Don't worry about getting things wrong, no-one expects you to know everything straight away, we all make mistakes but it does show you're making an effort and are prepared to learn, not just expect the answers to be given to you.

Now, we just have to get you to post in the right sections and use the German names for the awards......

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Thanks guys, i know the post wasn't directed at anyone in particular and i can see how annoying it is not to get given the thanks you all deserve! You have all been a great help like i said!

Happy collecting!
    Caleb.