Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here

Are these lanyards Wartime?

Article about: I bought these with some other WW2 and Pre-WW2 German items that were original, however I just dug these back out and was wondering if some of the experts here can tell me if these are warti

?

Default Are these lanyards Wartime?

I bought these with some other WW2 and Pre-WW2 German items that were original, however I just dug these back out and was wondering if some of the experts here can tell me if these are wartime. I can see a couple of very small holes through the green backing of one of them, so I am guessing there was a badge or device on them.

Thank you

Dean O
    Ajax CanadaAre these lanyards Wartime?Are these lanyards Wartime?Are these lanyards Wartime?

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Are these lanyards Wartime?
    P
    Many

Hi Dean, they look fine to me.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thank you, as I do no know the German stuff..and you cannot know everything, was there some kind of badge on these? or just the lanyards???

Dean O.

Ajax Canada

Hi Dean, yes a badge was worn on it. Take a look here, there were two versions, early and later:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...o-maker-17596/

There was also a special Panzer version with a Pz I style tank in a wreath design.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

?

Thank you again, not my thing and will be let go for items I want

Take Care

Dean O.
    Ajax Canada

My pleasure.

Hello Dean,
    They appear to be war time to me as well. Do they have the protective cloth strip running the length of the lanyard as well?
    You can see several different types in my thread posted here, including the panzer.
    https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...schnur-168517/
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)