Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here

Third reich medals and awards books

Article about: Hi guys, I was looking for references books about the third Reich military and civil awards and medals. I was wondering if anyone of you guys knew a good guide or book about it? (with a lot

Question Third reich medals and awards books

Hi guys,

I was looking for references books about the third Reich military and civil awards and medals. I was wondering if anyone of you guys knew a good guide or book about it? (with a lot of pictures)! It would greatly help me achieve more knowledges about the hobby!

Thank

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Third reich medals and awards books
    P
    Many

?

Try a search for 'reference books' in this section. A thread was started a while ago for members to post their book recommendations and I'm sure there are other threads that will give you book suggestions.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Quote by Adrian View Post
    Try a search for 'reference books' in this section. A thread was started a while ago for members to post their book recommendations and I'm sure there are other threads that will give you book suggestions.
    I found just one thread about medals and awards books... They were only one suggestions

[h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Adrian just checked out the price of that book War Badges of the Kriegsmarine....70 pounds....A very nice book but it will have to wait until next month..But thanks for the heads up. Cheers Terry. I will add a book or 2 later when I get the missus to take some snaps of them ....Cheers Terry.