Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thoughts of medal and badges lot

Article about: by fischer Good Eye Jerry...I did not even look at the Doc. It also has Rommels signature and SS runes stamped on it. A Big Red Flag...run away! I stopped looking when I saw Hitlers signatur

Default Re: Thoughts of medal and badges lot

Quote by fischer View Post
    Good Eye Jerry...I did not even look at the Doc. It also has Rommels signature and SS runes stamped on it.

A Big Red Flag...run away!
    I stopped looking when I saw Hitlers signature and the SS runes! The signature does not match known examples that I have access to, though the Adolf part is similar to his mid war signings, but not correct and the Hitler part is way off any versions I have seen.
    Regards,

Jerry

Whatever its just an opinion.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Sorry, but why You plan to buy this lot for 2500 euro? I do not see any point. If I were You, I would buy only the best awards and maybe also some cheaper ones when the price is right. If You think You can resell them and make some money - belive me, it is not such a good idea and if You are not a professional seller it takes pretty much time. For Your own collection I can not see any point to buy so different items.

Perhaps its just me, but the fabric on the krimschild almost looks like denim?

?

Thanks for all your thoughts and advises. I will probably just buy a few of the items unless the seller is willing to make a bigger discount. I had the feeling that some of the items werenít authentic but most of them should be. I have bought quite a lot of stuff trough the guy the last year, mostly helmets. He always brings some pretty nice stuff but normally there are a couple of items which isnít good. So it is important to find out what he has is good and say no to the bad items.

Cheers
    Alex

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12