Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

Thoughts on Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 3. Stufe (8 Jahre)

Article about: Hi all. Hoping to get your thoughts on this 8 year medal. The photo is the only one I can get I'm afraid. Can anyone tell me oif the polizei medals have been reproduced at any time? Thanks i

?

Default Thoughts on Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 3. Stufe (8 Jahre)

Hi all. Hoping to get your thoughts on this 8 year medal. The photo is the only one I can get I'm afraid. Can anyone tell me oif the polizei medals have been reproduced at any time? Thanks in advance.
    Attached Images Attached Images Thoughts on Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 3. Stufe (8 Jahre) 
    Last edited by rbminis; 06-04-2020 at 11:55 AM. Reason: Edited title.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Thoughts on Polizei Dienstauszeichnung 3. Stufe (8 Jahre)
    P
    Many

?

The pics are not too great but from what i can see, i like it.

As Tobias says these pics are not great. To me they are in no way good enough for anything other than a very tentative "maybe". I have a couple of these in my collection which is the only reason I would say "maybe". I certainly would not commit to a purchase on these images alone and if you can't get better images (will the seller not provide?) I would not take a chance.

This is not the most rare TR medal and there are plenty on dealers sites with really good images.

As for whether these have been faked all I would say is that every TR award I can think of has been faked to varying degree of quality even wound badges. Unless you really, I mean really trust the seller (like he is your dad or something) I would leave it alone. These days there is no excuse for a seller not providing high quality images and the absence of such is an immediate red flag.

It may well be a good medal but as Dirty Harry said "Do ya feel lucky?"

Regards

Mark
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

It looks legit but these are far from rare, i'd get one in better condition.

You could have a look at this one;

Polizei Dienstauszeichnung fur 8 Jahre - Fur Treue Dienste in der Polizei

Regards

Mark
    PS You will need to register and login to view it but this is a very good site so no worries there at all.
    Last edited by Watchdog; 06-05-2020 at 09:14 AM. Reason: ps
    "War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares more about than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature with no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."