Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Three grades of Mutterkreuze

Article about: Sorry nick i haven’t got round to buying a good camera yet and i wouldn’t want to waste peoples time with bad pictures. I will get one though. I only have a badly chipped bronze and a half d

Default Re: Three grades of Mutterkreuze

Sorry nick i haven’t got round to buying a good camera yet and i wouldn’t want to waste peoples time with bad pictures. I will get one though. I only have a badly chipped bronze and a half decent silver at the moment. I would love a gold to go with them but i,ve got to watch my pennies at the moment.
    Thanks rod

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Three grades of Mutterkreuze
    P
    Many

love the awards nick brilliant additions hopefully one day ill be able to get a set as good as yours

tom

Quote by talltom View Post
    love the awards nick brilliant additions hopefully one day ill be able to get a set as good as yours

tom
    Tom, thanks for your comments, they are very inexpensive items go for it mate!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

I now have them in hand and they are real gems !

Nick
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Three grades of Mutterkreuze   Three grades of Mutterkreuze  

Three grades of Mutterkreuze   Three grades of Mutterkreuze  

Three grades of Mutterkreuze  
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Very nice set there !
    They are my personal favorits....

?

I sold the gold one that had small pebbles in the blue,, like the pesbles in the red on a HJ diamond

Very nice crosses! I cant wait to start expanding my collection!

Quote by Rudolf Karl View Post
    Is it just me or do the bronze crosses look better than the silver & cold at times?
    i agree, the bronze makes the blue stand out more!

i love seeing the set together makes them all look nicer i always thought that the gold and bronze looks the best because it shows off the blue

tom

Thanks for your comments, yes the bronze is a fovourite of many!

Nick

?

They all have their own merits, I like a minty silver cross with the frosted finish but I also like the patina the silver grade can acquire over the years.....
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Three grades of Mutterkreuze  

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast