Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Todays find many Items

Article about: I can't argue with any of the above, the guys have picked out the good ones for you. Is the 25yr medal marked on the ring?

?

Question Todays find many Items

Well good afternoon Gentlemen I just got back from the local flea market and bought a large lot of WW 2 German medals pins ribbons and photos so now it is time to see how I made out if some one could find the time to help me authenticate some these items I would appreciate it . I am sorry as I have thrown in a few non German Items for you to look at as well as I have noticed that quite a few of you are very knowledgeable in other fields. Two of these Items were purchased as repos the Narvic shield and the NSDAP badge I do not believe is real as the clasp is in the wrong spot and and I do not think the RZM number is correct just to mention a couple of things I do not like about it .The other Items on the other hand I am not shur about any help and back ground info on these Items would be helpfull .

Regards Mark k
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Todays find many Items   Todays find many Items  

Todays find many Items   Todays find many Items  

Todays find many Items  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Todays find many Items
    P
    Many

Default Re: Todays find many Items

I would agree Narvic shield and the NSDAP badge is bad. HJ pin is also no good and pin in pic 2and 5 IMO bad pin plates.
    Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

?

Hey Eric thanks for the quick response .I am getting the feeling you are trying to tell me something .

Quote by kozowy1967 View Post
    Hey Eric thanks for the quick response .I am getting the feeling you are trying to tell me something .
    Hope you did not pay much for it all the only 3 things I like is 25yr faithful and the tinnie and anti axis type pin. The SWB & Atlantic no idea.

Eric

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Hope you did not pay much for it all the only 3 things I like is 25yr faithful and the tinnie and anti axis type pin. The SWB & Atlantic no idea.

Eric
    Eric is correct do not buy badges with the coffin pin they are fakes.
    chris

The South Wales Borderers badge looks good (check the tits on the sphinx), and so does the Atlantic Star, as far as I can tell from the photo. The Atlantic lists for $75 with Canadian dealers (E.G.Ursual).

Cheers,

Pat

?

Ok gentlemen if we could back up a few steps if you dont mind so out of the German badges and pins the 25 year faithful award is good. And the tinnie which I am assuming is the the all aluminum 1936 dated piece . Well I guess it was a good thing that the seller and I discussed the possibility that some of these could be fakes and he gave me a money back guarantee before I even purchased any of these items.

Regards Mark K
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Todays find many Items   Todays find many Items  

Todays find many Items  

Yes these 3 are ok IMO i'm glad you can return them.

Eric

?

I had a bad feeling about some of them Eric but I was not shur so I told the dealer that I would be posting them right away as he deals in all kinds of collectibles and antiques he will be as disapointed as I am that they are not real I am shur even a little more disapointed as he will have to give back some of my money thanks gents it has been a learning experiance.

Regards Mark K

kc1
    ?

I think the SWB badge is a re-strike the metal doesn't look right, some anodised stuff pretending to be brass(based)?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast