0 0%
  • Fake

3 60.00%
  • Invented

2 40.00%
  • doesn't exist

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.

A Triple Rivet back Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen ohne Blitzbündel?

Article about: Any ideas why a badge is maker marked well made and looking but no attempt to do a 2 rivet back? I dont own this yet but is offered with some 1934 SA items. Came out of a drawer in a Augsbur

alanike
    ?

Default A Triple Rivet back Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen ohne Blitzbündel?

Any ideas why a badge is maker marked well made and looking but no attempt to do a 2 rivet back? I dont own this yet but is offered with some 1934 SA items. Came out of a drawer in a Augsburg GE shop....fire aways are welcome guys..HEA Triple Rivet back Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen ohne Blitzbündel?A Triple Rivet back Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen ohne Blitzbündel?A Triple Rivet back Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen ohne Blitzbündel?A Triple Rivet back Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen ohne Blitzbündel?A Triple Rivet back Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen ohne Blitzbündel?LP
    Last edited by Adrian; 09-10-2011 at 07:25 AM. Reason: Title changed to use German terminology.

2. # ADS

Default Re: A Triple Rivet back Luft Gunner badge?

Hi, and welcome to the forum!

This eagle is nothing like any found on any original Juncker made badge.

Fake all the way.

Cheers, Ade.

I agree with Ade.

Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Hinge & pin arn't too clever either. Stewy

?

Hi Alan and welcome.
    I have to agree with the other guys here, it is a very poor rendition of a Juncker badge. There is nothing at all remotely similar to an original Juncker, the eagle, the wreath and the hardware on the reverse are all very wrong and the three rivets while novel, are again, wrong.

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

alanike
    ?

Default Re: A Triple Rivet back Luftwaffe Fliegerschützenabzeichen ohne Blitzbündel?

Many thanks gentlemen for your expert information, it had all the beware signals but I was truely amazed at the "3"Rivets. If trying to fool someone why 3? Once again the Old timer who opens a drawer not really wanting to sell, just happen to have kinda peice. mmm well once you walk out, another one gets placed in the drawer. The 3 rivets was actually why my buddy bought this. I will pass on the info tomorrow and once again thank you.