Ratisbon's - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

U-Boot-Kriegsabzeichen help

Article about: Hi Guys I really want to start buying items form REGIMENTALS but I have found that some items are not good, such as my previous thread on an item (see below). Now i have seen another thing w

Default U-Boot-Kriegsabzeichen help

Hi Guys
    I really want to start buying items form REGIMENTALS but I have found that some items are not good, such as my previous thread on an item (see below). Now i have seen another thing which is on my list for the New Year so im will just run it by for some opinions.
    U-Boot-Kriegsabzeichen helpU-Boot-Kriegsabzeichen helpU-Boot-Kriegsabzeichen help

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/order...werter-246200/

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement U-Boot-Kriegsabzeichen help
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: U-Boot-Kriegsabzeichen help

Mr Morris I can't give a yes or no because I don't enough on the subject at hand & without my books I'm scuttled..But I can tell you it has a nice colour to it,& in the UK that would fetch anything from £320 to £480.. So they ain't cheap!!!. Hopefully somebody else who knows what they are talking about can help..!!!.. Sorry ... Cheers Terry.

Thanks for the post Tango, its listed for 380 AUD.
    Morris

?

Roughly £250 thats not bad for the UK...I would expect to pay that for 1 with no gold left...just the zinc/dull silver. So I would see what the other guys have to say when they all get out of bed!!!!. but if it does come up good I think you could have a well priced 1..Cheers Terry.

?

Mr Morris here is 1 that would set you back £225 in the UK..different pin mind,I'm no expert on this badge...So here is my pennies worth... Cheers Terry.U-Boot-Kriegsabzeichen helpU-Boot-Kriegsabzeichen help

Question; why does the back side of the badge you have posted have one picture with the pin properly attached and the the other without pin? Dwight

?

Dwight What badge are you on about?? The 1 I posted or Mr Morris!!! Cheers Terry

?

I'm never comfortable when someone says "I really want to start buying from insert name as applicable"

My question would be: "Why do you really want to start buying from a particular dealer?"

Surely you would buy from whoever has the item you want for your collection at the best price?

Looking for LDO marked EK2s and items relating to U-406.....

?

Adrian what are you doing up?? you either work nights or you need help ?? lol....Maybe its a little tricky to buy badges in Oz!!..I don't know the in's & out's ...I myself have around 3 dealers who I look at every now & then to see what is happening, & I check here to see what is for sale!!!..I normally email the dealer before buying to gauge their attitude & more photos which I post on here .. if I don't get a reply "poke it" I ain't buying lol..Thats the way I work lol... Cheers Terry.

For what it's worth, I see no red lights on the original posted badge. Typical unmarked piece with not bad gilt finish.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast