Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

U-boot Kriegsabzeichen by Schwerin

Article about: The other badges was made by Bacqueville. I did not buy them because of controversy although I believe them genuine item of period made . Annoyed from this ads?   Last find in a flee ma

?

Default U-boot Kriegsabzeichen by Schwerin

The other badges was made by Bacqueville. I did not buy them because of controversy although I believe them genuine item of period made .

U-boot Kriegsabzeichen by SchwerinU-boot Kriegsabzeichen by SchwerinU-boot Kriegsabzeichen by SchwerinU-boot Kriegsabzeichen by SchwerinLast find in a flee market in Brittany , France . U-boot Kriegsabzeichen by SchwerinU-boot Kriegsabzeichen by SchwerinU-boot Kriegsabzeichen by Schwerin
    Last edited by rbminis; 08-14-2014 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Edited title to use proper German terminology.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement U-boot Kriegsabzeichen by Schwerin
    P
    Many

Very interesting U-Boot badge. I'm not too clever on these, a novice as they say, but I think this may be a rather rare unmarked Schwerin type 1b. I might be entirely wrong of course, but it looks convincing enough and in near mint condition (which frightens many!)

I'm sure Martin or Norm F will be interested to see this badge and confirm it's veracity either way.
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

Please start a separate thread for each as it will become confusing later on.
    Thank you,
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

?

Thank You for your input, I am sorry for the confusion ,all badges was for sale by the same seller but I only bought the U-boot.
    Thank You big ned yes, it's a rare 1b type unmarked , very good conditioned .

Full Gilt and likely unissued! Very nice to see!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

?

That is a very nice u boat badge friend. A highlight of any collection.

Quote by big ned View Post
    I think this may be a rather rare unmarked Schwerin type 1b. I might be entirely wrong of course, but it looks convincing enough and in near mint condition
    Correct...I also think it is a type 1.b and in excellent condition too.

A much rarer badge than it's maker marked brother.

Regards,Martin.

1 beautiful badge.

?

Thank You ,
    Gentlemen for the nice words .

Quote by big ned View Post
    Very interesting U-Boot badge. I'm not too clever on these, a novice as they say, but I think this may be a rather rare unmarked Schwerin type 1b. I might be entirely wrong of course, but it looks convincing enough and in near mint condition (which frightens many!)

I'm sure Martin or Norm F will be interested to see this badge and confirm it's veracity either way.
    "The only thing that really frightened me during the war was the danger of U-boot" - W. Churchill

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast